Sunday 15 May 2011

✖FINALLY!!✖

finally...
the exam is over...
all the subject is very hard for me...
and this was the first time i blank for my addmath...
in fact...
i hope that i can forgot about it...
before...
i proud for my math...
but now...
i just want to say that
OMG!!

i scare that my mom will scold me...
and she is finding tuition for me...
actually i don't want...
i was tired about it...
but i know that she won't listen to me...

she just always think that she is right...
she think that because she is our mom...
so we must listen to her...
and tell her anything...
but i won't tell her...
when i tell her about something...
she sure can use that thing to scold me too...
that's why my family and i are always less of communicate...
so our house are always silent...
but it is nothing to me...
just as usual...



lastly...
i want to say a word to the exam...

DAMN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment